NorthGate College (NGC) seeks to engineer a quality learning environment that goes far beyond an academic experience. NGC provides students with knowledge and experience that will endure throughout their lives. NGC students must be drawn by their sight of a preferred future that is not necessarily shaped by the past or limited by their present circumstances.
To this end NGC is built upon a value-based system of education and development as outlined by the Word of God and especially relevant in the globalised environment of the 21st century.
NorthGate College (NGC) is an expression of the non-profit organization Congress WBN (C-WBN) in the sphere of education. C-WBN is a unique, international faith-based entity headquartered in Trinidad and focused on social transformation through human and national development initiatives. Like Congress WBN, NorthGate College is founded on clearly defined moral, ethical and values-based principles.
- NorthGate College began in 1999 with a student population of just over 100 students
- The College’s motto has always been ‘Impact Through Education’ which signifies that at NorthGate College a student’s education is to be functional; it is never solely about certification but about using the knowledge gained to have a positive impact on the world in which he lives.
- The College’s logo shows two graduates walking towards a bright future; they walk through the gates of the College fully equipped to navigate life’s course successfully.
- NorthGate College’s watchwords are Purpose, Accuracy and Destiny; discover your life’s purpose, determine to accomplish it without error, fulfil your destiny.
- The College is located in St Augustine, Trinidad but is global in its outlook. NGC has collaborative partners in many countries around the world and also has a student population of both local and foreign students.